Summer Grass Program
Doubles is a fantastic game! Doubles has its own strategies for offense and defense. It's own serve-receive strategies. It even has its own language/terminology. We're proud to continue our summer doubles grass program! Doubles becomes addictively fun as its own game and will give you a whole new avenue of this great sport to love. But learning doubles will also dramatically improve your indoor game!
Boys are welcome! We will run co-ed unless we get enough boys to set up a set of separate boys teams for the tournament.
Summer Grass Program Summary
- 6 week Program: Start Week 6/19 - Last Practice 8/9
- Practice twice a week for 2 hours
- Mon/Wed - 6pm - 8pm at Redstone Park in Highlands Ranch (very close to our gym location).
- No practices the two weeks of regional club tryouts
- Learn Doubles Rules and differences from Indoor
- Learn the "language" of doubles - terminology
- Learn defense and serve-receive strategy for doubles
- Final week - Saturday, August 12 - there will be an ALL-DAY tournament!
- Our program members will enter first.
- After a time we will open entry to the general public
- Pool Play will then reseed into brackets.
- 2 Sets to 25 (no third sets)
- PRIZES for 1st and 2nd
- Grass program cost is $400 per player
- Entry into tournament for NON-PROGRAM players is $50 /team.
- Players who participate in the grass program enter the tournament for free.
The 2023 Grass program is over. Please check back next summer!