Fall Club Youth League (CYL)
In an effort to grow the sport in the state of Colorado, the Club Youth League (CYL) was founded by a consortium of local volleyball clubs to give recreational age players a club-level option for training and competition in volleyball. While the clubs involved in the program are all USAV clubs, this program, and all of its events are unaffiliated with USA Volleyball.
- League runs at the same time as the high school volleyball season
- Season officially starts the week of September 1 (Practices begin)
- Tournaments begin the first weekend in October and run every Saturday until the end of Oct
- Clubs can begin holding tryouts/team placements in June
- Season ends the last weekend in October, right before High School State Championships, and right before club practices typically begin
- Instruction from qualified club coaches in a club environment
- INVALUABLE prep for high school/club
- Minimum of two games a week
- Participating clubs located throughout the Denver metro area
CYL will be run by the consortium of clubs that participate. Your athlete's training and development will be overseen by a club coach with competitive coaching experience. Our teams will all have club resources dedicated to your athlete's development while still ensuring that they are having loads of fun!
Our CYL Teams for 2023 are full. Please check back next season!